• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Huntin’ Hoist Clip replacement?

docost99

Does someone make a replacement clip for Doyle’s Huntin’ Hoist that fits the molle loops? I’ve seen the mod videos..... I don’t have the tools to do that.

Does someone make a replacement clip for Doyle’s Huntin’ Hoist that fits the molle loops? I’ve seen the mod videos..... I don’t have the tools to do that.
All I do is get a heavy duty zip tie and feed it through the top and make a loop the I use a Areo hunter Mollie accessory clips and hook the Doyle's hunting hoist to it. I can unhook the hoist and put in a pouch when not need it . I remove the metal clip that comes with the hoist because it isn't needed.

It’s clipped on the bottom of my pack. DanO makes a fleece bag just for the Doyle’s
Unfortunately they aren’t in stock. I have zip tied mine to my saddle in an x pattern.

I stand corrected. You have to switch between colors to see what’s in stock.

Look up “MaliceClip” on amazon
I may have a few extras
If I can find one I’ll send you one free if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back