• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Icon heated vest

Homebrew454

Has anyone tried one of their products? It looks like a nice alternative to layering.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

There have been a couple threads on them in the past. I know @BassBoysLLP liked his.

I bought one this fall. I like it Puts the heat where you need it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

There have been a couple threads on them in the past. I know @BassBoysLLP liked his.

I may have to pick one up for work and use for hunting as well.

If these work and fit well, I think this would eliminate a lot of weight carried and cluster with swapping base layers and getting dressed on stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If these work and fit well, I think this would eliminate a lot of weight carried and cluster with swapping base layers and getting dressed on stand.

Exactly my thoughts!!

I just got one of those pnuma vest the other day. I really like it! Like said already it puts heat where you need it and takes the chill outta your core

I haven’t had it run out yet on a sit and I’ve sat about 4 hoursprobably had it on for at least 3 hours and it keeps heating

I had one for about a minute until my wife saw what it was...now it's part of her pack list for football games along with my warm bag. She seems to like it really well.

Has anyone found cleaning directions? I believe I read all literature on the pnuma website but it didn’t mention washing instructions.

Has anyone found cleaning directions? I believe I read all literature on the pnuma website but it didn’t mention washing instructions.

I wash mine on gentile then air dry downstairs near the wood stove it says not to dry them. I love mine sat yesterday in 34 degrees with 22mph winds had a base layer the heated vest and jacket I was fine.

Dang sounds nice. im in tree about to order one. Any big and talls guys using them? Im thinking a xxl?

Dang sounds nice. im in tree about to order one. Any big and talls guys using them? Im thinking a xxl?

I normally wear a large. I got a large. Fits perfect. It should be tight to the body. It stretches too to keep the heat in

Get the size you normally wear

I keep looking at these. Seems like a heated vest and a windbreaker might be all you ever needed in the deep south.

A heated vest and some merino over it and a wind break would likely work. I like something over the vest to hold that nice heat

I was looking in to these before my trip to alberta last week. I was interested, but can't find one for an average size guy like myself! :tongueclosed:
It said the the 5x was for 44 - 46" chest.. I've got a 56" chest.
I wonder if I could cut the sides and wear it like a safety vest.
BIgJim

I have to recant what I said above. I was looking at heated vests on Ebay made in china. I just looked at the vest in the link above and it looks like it might actually fit.
BigJim

Man, I am so tempted. Think you can still get 30% off of $300.
It's still on the header of their home page when I just checked. My buddy and I were able to each get one with the extra battery for 125 each with free ground shipping.

Without having tried it yet, it is cheaper than a Milwaukee and seems much more efficient.

Back