• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

If you were going to invest in new arrows…

arrowchukker

Been shooting CE Maxima XRZ. Fine arrows. No issues, except seems like they are being discontinued. Hunt style is 30 yards shots from a saddle. Nothing out West.
What’s a quality arrow I should look into to switch over once my XRZ supply has diminished?

Gold Tip Pierce Platinum are what I shoot and I’ve had good luck with them

Easton Legacys .244 have been awesome for me. I have them tuned for my Widow and a set for my wheel bow.

Been shooting CE Maxima XRZ. Fine arrows. No issues, except seems like they are being discontinued. Hunt style is 30 yards shots from a saddle. Nothing out West.
What’s a quality arrow I should look into to switch over once my XRZ supply has diminished?

gold tip hunter, velocity, or ultralight.....depending upon weight needs

they are standard diameter and durable

I have been checking out victory v3 gamer arrows. .003 straightness. Decent price on podium archery. Not quite a .166 micro diameter, but at .204 still a bit reduced wind effect on the arrow.

Victory Vforce. I’ve got the .001, .003, and .006 and they all shoot just fine. The .001 do spin nicer on the arrow spinner, but they all shoot broadheads to 30 yards with zero problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BE rampage 300‘s. .001“ straitness. I switched from Easton 340’s match grade. I am very pleased with BE Rampage.

now I have 2 1/2 dozen Eastons for god knows what now.

I'm getting new arrows soon (new bow). Will likely be going with gold tip (probably hunter xt?) so at least I can reuse the lighted knocks from my other gt arrows.

This question is no different than any other!!! You’re gonna get a hundred different answers because it all comes down to personal preference. Shoot what you like and can afford, sometimes your bow will tell you yes or no!! Lol! I personally have shot many different ones but currently use GT Hunter or Hunter XT’s. Good luck! :tonguewink:

BE rampage 300‘s. .001“ straitness. I switched from Easton 340’s match grade. I am very pleased with BE Rampage.

now I have 2 1/2 dozen Eastons for god knows what now.
What Easton match grades you got?

Back