• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

In the Rochester NY area

Hey Man,
I’m from Rochester too! (Greece) I’m looking to get into saddle hunting for 2021 and would love to pick your brain or possibly meet up to learn a little more to see your setup
My number is 5854157955

Awesome!...I have had a blast this season...I will text you today and we can make some plans to meet up...Jimmi

Im from the Fulton area and there is a bunch of us here. Let me know I would love to get a meet and great to try some more equipment as I am in between saddles now (besides a Guido's web that I still haven't tried) and need to figure out what I want next year

Im from the Fulton area and there is a bunch of us here. Let me know I would love to get a meet and great to try some more equipment as I am in between saddles now (besides a Guido's web that I still haven't tried) and need to figure out what I want next year
Are you familiar with NorthEnd Paper?

awesome...small world is right...say hello to sam for me...if we both drive towards each other we ware only half hour away...lol...not far at all

Sounds fun! Depending on when, I’d be interested in coming out from Buffalo. I’m not a hunter, I’m an arborist, but love some DIY sewing and splicing projects and I love climbing. Got more gear than any one person should probably own, but enjoy recreational climbing with family and friends. More arborist saddles, SRT devices, rope grabs, descenders, rope, hitch cord, belay devices, foot, hand, and knee ascenders than I care to list.

Haven’t had a good garbage plate in a while either :)

Sounds fun! Depending on when, I’d be interested in coming out from Buffalo. I’m not a hunter, I’m an arborist, but love some DIY sewing and splicing projects and I love climbing. Got more gear than any one person should probably own, but enjoy recreational climbing with family and friends. More arborist saddles, SRT devices, rope grabs, descenders, rope, hitch cord, belay devices, foot, hand, and knee ascenders than I care to list.

Haven’t had a good garbage plate in a while either :)
That sounds awesome...you have quite a set up I bet...looking forward to making this happen...

Back