• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ingwe Hang on tree stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapeshifter

SH Member
https://ingwe-gear.com/
Have you guys seen this new hang on stand. They are advertising it as the lightest tree stand on the market , 4.8 lbs. It looks like it's built solid, American made. Machined aluminum. A bit pricey $574. Probably work well for those guys looking to do hybrid saddle hunting or just as stand alone hang on for not wanting to use a saddle. I would like to hear some real wold reviews once people start buying and using them on the regular.

I’m watching this thing too. Not really interested in buying it. I’m not a super heavy guy but would be afraid of bending it to be honest. If not right away, over time. Interested to see where it goes though just because.

Its too much work moderating multiple active threads on the same topic. In that regard I'll lock this one in favor of the one posted previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back