• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is the Yarak worth the wait??

Lawelch

Well I guess like most of us who did not win the lottery, are probably all thinking the same thing. Is it worth the wait? How long are we gonna have to wait? Will there be enough to go around? If anyone has any insight on any of these, I’m hear to listen.

You should check out this exact thread on that topic.

I wrote that. I still love the saddle. I have 4 other saddles that sit in my garage because I prefer the yarak over all of them. I was going to buy a trophyline as soon as it dropped but now I have no need for one at this time

I wrote that. I still love the saddle. I have 4 other saddles that sit in my garage because I prefer the yarak over all of them. I was going to buy a trophyline as soon as it dropped but now I have no need for one at this time
Have you heard any inside news when the Yarak might be releasing? I have to imagine it's going to be soon based on their instagram page. I just got a Kite recently but I really like the design of the Yarak and everyone needs at least 1 backup right?

Have you heard any inside news when the Yarak might be releasing? I have to imagine it's going to be soon based on their instagram page. I just got a Kite recently but I really like the design of the Yarak and everyone needs at least 1 backup right?

If I remember right the yarak should be dropping in 2-3 weeks. I will contact Drew to get an answer. But based off the reaction from the lottery I wouldn't be surprised if he's hesitant to put out a strict timeline.

Back