• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

It finally happened. I fell from a saddle....

I need one! We get lots of torn aiders (guess that’s what we call em according to spell check) here in the Midwest. All the extra $$$ I spent on a house with a basement and could have just bought the family saddles....need 2 for my dogs, anyone make em?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good stuff! I needed a big laugh to start the day.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There are sure a lot of “ what if’s” you didn’t cover in you informative safety video @flinginairos .

You didn’t cover:
Earthquakes
Floods
The snap thing in Avengers
Or ninjas

Cmon man!

From south east georgia...you don't think I've ever heard that before, do ya? Just about every day. From guys who only use cheap climbers on pine trees (or palm trees)!!! Oh yeah, understood every word.

Back