• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Its official!

FLYIN_HAYN

Well I did it! I finally graduated and fully commissioned! I'm now offically a State Conservation and Resources Enforcement Officer and Federal Wildlife Agent! 8 1/2 months of training away from my family and 3 1/2 months of field ops at my station was well worth the sacrifice!

Attachments

• IMG_20230318_102525.jpg
    IMG_20230318_102525.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20230317_144545.jpg
    IMG_20230317_144545.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 181
Congratulations!!! That’s awesome news. Dude! You livin’ the dream!!! Just be safe!!

Congratulations on meeting a tough goal and getting the dream job you have always wanted. For the life of me I can't figure out why anybody would want that job though cause who wants to be out there enforcing the hunting laws when they could be out there hunting instead? :tearsofjoy: To each his own I guess. Still very happy for you and I hope you have a long and successful career.

First day on the job. Mandatory desk pop.

Second, put in a purchase order request for the entire state requesting that saddles become mandatory uniform items at all times so you are ready to run and gun.

Third, lay on the ground and shoot your wooden gun from your desk pop incident into the air and yell “ahhhhhhhhhhh”.

Do these tasks in this order and you will never work nights. You’re welcome.

Congratulations on meeting a tough goal and getting the dream job you have always wanted. For the life of me I can't figure out why anybody would want that job though cause who wants to be out there enforcing the hunting laws when they could be out there hunting instead? :tearsofjoy: To each his own I guess. Still very happy for you and I hope you have a long and successful career.
100%. If that's someone's dream congrats! But I couldn't think of a worse job for the hunter. PA game Wardens make crud pay. Their peak season is when I want off the most. There's too many nonsense laws I couldn't in good faith enforce.
Or you can be a PA state trooper. Make double the money, get off during peak, arguably easier to get in considering the class sizes. Theres no comparison imo.

Back