• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jumping back in to Saddle Hunting

Rickor

Im from the Jersey Pines and retired April 1 so I will have alot more time to spend outdoors this season.I hunted from an Anderson tree sling for quite a few years till the Trophyline saddle came out.I used it for a few years, then went back to stand hunting.I just recieived a Tethrd Phantom and have another week till my Ridge Runner is shipped.I was a Lineman and Trainer for most of my career so Im really excited to get back to what seems the norm for me. I like Saddlehunter and didnt know till a friend told me that hunting saddles were still available. Thanks Rickor

Thanks, My father was from Milton N.H. and my uncle and family live in a town Grassmere not too far from Manchester. Wont make it up this summer.

Back