• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kayak hunters

Hoythunter1861

For those that use a kayak to get to spots, what are you using? I’m looking at getting something to use to get back to some of my spots but don’t want to use my big boat every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used my inflatable paddleboard, few and far between though.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I like may canoe, little more room to load a deer, equipment, a buddy, etc. put a trolling motor on it and you’re ready to kill
d5a82c39576a5e5924d91a46b20a1a9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sit in tandem that’s a little over 13 foot long.Fits the bill perfect for ducks and deer.Has a450 pound limit so I can put a friend,deeks,dead deer and anything in between

I have a Jackson “Big Tuna” it is a tandem, but paddles like a champ solo and has an awesome weight limit

18ft canoe here. I typically have someone with me.

Attachments

• 20190328_221827.jpg
    20190328_221827.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 27
I,ve Had Sit Ins And Sit Ons but Really Like My Canoe Best, Lots of Room For Gear ,Deer and Carp Barrels..

Back