• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Keto Cheesecake

Looks good I usually keep desserts simple like a mug cake or something but I’ll have to give this a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife found out by trial and error she is allergic to wheat. She went through he.. with sinuses and coughing and rashes. This went on for about 10 years. Doctors told her it was something she would have to live with.

So this was a nice surprise for her today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have a bomb blueberry muffin Keto recipe two muffins is 6 carbs but I usually eat one.. makes for a nice treat

Recipe is above. Here are the instructions.

IMG_0248.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The those muffins are going to be on my bucket list this coming weekend

I love it guys, I’m actually watching YouTube videos for Keto Desserts right now. We might need to turn in our ManCards to the admins! LOL:p

Keto broccoli ham & cheese Stromboli. It is fantastic. Just use a fathead pizza crust recipe and roll it around the fillings and bake it at 425 for about 20 minutes 1850ADC2-336A-42AD-8F40-A3E944138D24.jpegD488F0FD-E47F-49E8-8CC3-D84532966315.jpeg

my Wife has a wheat allergy, not just gluten. She recently got this figured out after 10 years of misery. So we have have gone wheat free in the house other than for the boys.

I made another cheesecake today as well. I went to have a piece Friday and all I found was an empty spring pan. :) My 12 year truck again.

Back