• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knife sheaths

gwhalin

What are people doing for knife sheaths. I usually have a small (Benchmade Hidden Canyon) on my belt when in the woods but that obviously doesn’t work great when have a saddle on. For now just keeping in my pack but feels a bit naked not having it close at hand. Anyone have a novel solution?

I keep my main knife in my pack and my “pocket knife” in a chest or cargo pocket, sometimes in my binocular harness. It’s a sleletonized (no grip) knife in a home made kydex sheath. It’s very thin.

Ya'll give Rainier Knives Fastpak a look. I have been carrying one everyday since last year. This year is my first year saddlehunting and this will snap right into your molle webs on your saddles. Super light and extremely sharp!!
079c418e25228562a0e83ea72a41d863.jpg
8127027460b392d24966e92cee41777c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome. That is what I was looking for. Sheath that can snap into molle loops. Thanks!

Back