• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

latitude 2024 sale

unfortunately with the weather and the fact that its my last weekend of season, i wont get to do much with them tomorrow except put the stealth strips and aiders on. Tracking still has them arriving tomorrow and im excited to play around with them...

got em in, stealth stripped em and did a quick tree test....overall i like them...the only problem i see is the glaring problem everyone already talks about....the foot room with the stand offs. If i had bigger feet im not sure i would like them as much, especially if i wasnt rappelling and was going up\down em constantly. will be doing plenty testing with them in the coming months...

got em in, stealth stripped em and did a quick tree test....overall i like them...the only problem i see is the glaring problem everyone already talks about....the foot room with the stand offs. If i had bigger feet im not sure i would like them as much, especially if i wasnt rappelling and was going up\down em constantly. will be doing plenty testing with them in the coming months...
What size shoe do you wear?

David

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

I wear size 11 shoes/11-12 boots and they aren’t bad for me. Maybe a little less foot room than what I remember the beast sticks having.

I wear a size 13 and love these sticks. The beauty is the attachment system and how you’re not on each stick for very long. Nest and carry great. Third different set of sticks and don’t see ever changing. Fortunately I got my on sale pre-Christmas at $189.00 for three + one. With aiders on all four 20’ easy.

For the features and light weight they offer, you really can’t beat them for the $ IMO either.

Where is everyone at with the ear durability ? I was all about these until i saw multiple (ears) breaking threads

Where is everyone at with the ear durability ? I was all about these until i saw multiple (ears) breaking threads
Where are these threads? First I heard of this, pardon the pun. I got mine late season, used them at least 7 times and I weigh 240 with out gear. No issues. They come with a three year warranty.

Haven’t had an issue with any of mine yet. I’m around 175 without gear. Haven’t hung them a ton this season but they’ve been solid.

Makes me wonder if people that break the ears are tying the rope on correctly. It’s supposed to be an “X” pattern around the post of the stick. Vast majority of the load should be on the post not the ears. The ears are really just there to hold the rope in place.

Last edited:
First and foremost- genuine ask; not the seed of evil plant

Second- if you’ll look, you’ll find them. Perhaps AT is where I saw it, but I don’t live on the forums, have FB or big social media… and have seen it more than once.

Third- I suspected misuse as well, but it’s a verification thing for me; hence the ask.

Last edited:
Only big problem
I had with mine which made me sell them
Is they squeaked when hunting in the rain from my boots on the top. Heard they came out with or are coming out with a grip tape for the top of the steps which I would assume would have taken care of my issue. Otherwise some nice sticks

Only big problem
I had with mine which made me sell them
Is they squeaked when hunting in the rain from my boots on the top. Heard they came out with or are coming out with a grip tape for the top of the steps which I would assume would have taken care of my issue. Otherwise some nice sticks

What kind of boots?

Back