• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let’s get along

Mgaris

Vendor Rep
Jan 29, 2019
I own OOL we have all had our problems in the Mfg industry. Things happen. As long as we all make our very best efforts to rectify any situation everything will be good. I would like to see all companies get along in this industry. I may have my disagreements with some of the companies in the industry but we are all trying to produce quality product for the hunting community. That being said let’s please not bash each other’s product. I’m fully aware every company has its loyal followers and we dang sure appreciate the support but PLEASE let’s all come together as a hunting community stop the bashing and support each other.

IkemanTX

Oct 16, 2015
I own OOL we have all had our problems in the Mfg industry. Things happen. As long as we all make our very best efforts to rectify any situation everything will be good. I would like to see all companies get along in this industry. I may have my disagreements with some of the companies in the industry but we are all trying to produce quality product for the hunting community. That being said let’s please not bash each other’s product. I’m fully aware every company has its loyal followers and we dang sure appreciate the support but PLEASE let’s all come together as a hunting community stop the bashing and support each other.

I’m just a lowly saddle hunter, but I approve this message

Also, I hear y’all make some good Stuff!

................................................................................All climbing methods, platforms, saddle designs, and/or use of materials possibly mentioned in the post above are not peer reviewed for safety, and should only be used as an example of my own method. Do your own research and testing before becoming confident in any DIY solution to support your life.
-IkemanTx

gcr0003

SH Member
Nov 1, 2018
@Mgaris it sounds like you got the right idea!

I am no vendor rep or moderator but I just reviewed the new rules and I believe per Rule 2 you need to add your brand to your avatar. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Cheers
D3A1AFAA-3FAA-4E37-B8BE-77FAF364A3EE.jpeg

pesqimon

Apr 25, 2018
Massachusetts
@Mgaris it sounds like you got the right idea!

I am no vendor rep or moderator but I just reviewed the new rules and I believe per Rule 2 you need to add your brand to your avatar. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Cheers
View attachment 23461

Indeed! We just rolled out the rules today, so we won’t be chasing folks down yet. I think most will get it done in the next few days.

Thanks @Mgaris for the wise words.