• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let’s put a face to the HangTime shirts!!

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
So after selling a bunch of HangTime shirts to guys all over the country, I would love to put a face to the names! Hopefully we can get a bunch of pics with you guys wearing a shirt or hoodie!
I know I tend to post up too many pics but I’ll start it off with a couple recent pics!

5ec3dcfb4aa3664d645fca5b10872c2a.jpg
ea82a703b15ee5d67873d131694062bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The green looking like a fan favorite!

The green looking like a fan favorite!

I like all of them. My 3 green ones, my 2 tan ones, my 1 Navy, and my 1 grey one. Now if I just had a gangster hat to go with it all I'd be the coolest cat on the block.......... wait a minute I'm already the coolest cat on the block. I still need the hat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I like all of them. My 3 green ones, my 2 tan ones, my 1 Navy, and my 1 grey one. Now if I just had a gangster hat to go with it all I'd be the coolest cat on the block.......... wait a minute I'm already the coolest cat on the block. I still need the hat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hats will drop. I promise and they will be HOT!

@WHW great pic!!! Warren Womack rocking the red, white. And blue HT!!

Back