• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Live from the saddle 2019

Thanks for getting the thread started. I still got To patiently wait till the 28th

This new to me property has lots of tall pines. First hunt the other night and I cheated and used my LW climber.....and took a wheel bow.

Since then my sit drag came in along with a bunch of other toys. I'll be ditching the platform and using the seat to climb. The RCH has been a huge upgrade along with the weight reduction I've gotten from switching out carabineers and ropes/straps.

31f52642715fd86cd4ff0110d0a8a47a.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This new to me property has lots of tall pines. First hunt the other night and I cheated and used my LW climber.....and took a wheel bow.

Since then my sit drag came in along with a bunch of other toys. I'll be ditching the platform and using the seat to climb. The RCH has been a huge upgrade along with the weight reduction I've gotten from switching out carabineers and ropes/straps.

Ahhhh, that's not live from a saddle bro, lol

Tethers and ropemans show up? I stepped outside with the longbow you sent me and a rubber blunt arrow, kicked my boys basketball out to 20 yards and first shot absolutely dead centered the basketball. I had to dodge the arrow as it came flying back past me. I thought to myself "I like this bow". Lol

Awesome. I was going to text you to let you know.

Thanks again. Exactly what I needed.

Alright guys I'm on stand for the evening. This is my 3rd evening this weekend. Friday I only had a fawn come buy. Went to different property Saturday and saw a shooter velvet buck at 45 yards, just to far for a shot. Tonight I'm in the same area as last night, but moved closer towards the deer I saw. Had a couple go thru that I couldn't make out, so hopefully see them tonight to see what they were.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back