• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lockdown Questions

Thanks. I change my hauler/roll pouch set up so much that I'm skittish to commit to one style of hauler. I'll wait for the not pre sewn option.

Do you know the dimensions with the pleat totally open? How long it is opened up? Some videos show it where it comes down the back of the leg further than others. I guess that depends on leg length though. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know the dimensions with the pleat totally open? How long it is opened up? Some videos show it where it comes down the back of the leg further than others. I guess that depends on leg length though. Thanks

I don’t have one here at the house, but I’ll post it Monday.
It could be the XL as well. From my sits in it I’ve felt like the XL can get bigger, but with the way Carl made the “saddle body” it can be adjusted in smaller increments if you want. But as a big guy you can definitely feel the XL get about as big as you want it. I’ll probably use the regular, but I also use a regular Phantom over the XL so take that fwiw.

I don’t have one here at the house, but I’ll post it Monday.
It could be the XL as well. From my sits in it I’ve felt like the XL can get bigger, but with the way Carl made the “saddle body” it can be adjusted in smaller increments if you want. But as a big guy you can definitely feel the XL get about as big as you want it. I’ll probably use the regular, but I also use a regular Phantom over the XL so take that fwiw.

Question…. I ordered a large. I’m around a 36in waist pants size, 6ft 240. I wonder if it’d be better for me to get a XL? I’m thinking about calling Monday and changing to the XL.

Last edited:
Question…. I ordered a large. I’m around a 36in waist pants size, 6ft 240. I wonder if it’d be better for me to get a XL?

It depends on how full figured you are and how much extra room you want/need. I’ll take some pics and measurements Monday. I’d say you’re good without the XL unless you want max coverage.

Question…. I ordered a large. I’m around a 36in waist pants size, 6ft 240. I wonder if it’d be better for me to get a XL? I’m thinking about calling Monday and changing to the XL.

Same size as the Phantom and Phantom XL respectively, but expanded they are 5" longer.

Same size as the Phantom and Phantom XL respectively, but expanded they are 5" longer.

That’s exactly what I needed to know. I want the maximum pleat expansion. I appreciate you letting me know the details!

Here’s what the end result will look like. I didn’t have the clips at the shop apparently, but that’s the general idea as you can see. I haven’t tried anything with heavier sticks yet, but ONE Sticks with the weight are money.

Attachments

• E097FC76-6A01-4724-A248-3E5AA7CCDC0E.jpeg
    E097FC76-6A01-4724-A248-3E5AA7CCDC0E.jpeg
    395.6 KB · Views: 29
Back