• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Long time Pa lurker

chilliskulls

Hi guys!
I been lurking round here for bout 4 yrs. Back then it was Red squirrel and three or four other guys that would post.Between this sight and the hunting beast ,a guy can learn a lot! I read all of Eberharts books and that got me in a saddle and eventually found Saddlehunter. I hunt Pa and Md.,public and private land,and what ever stand it takes to get the job done. Like, climbers,hang-ons,permanent,Treesaddle,Guidios Web,or modified Sit-drag. The sit-drag was fun to make and I will modify another one,but, I will be ordering a Mantis. Been killing deer for 32 yrs and if the Good Lord is willing I will keep on for another 32!
I am still the lurker type but hopefully I will contribute a little here and there since I broke the ice with this one!

Welcome, I grew up in NE PA, Scranton area, everyone hunts up there, lol. I'm guessing you aren't that far north if you hunt in MD as well. Always love to see new members!

Welcome from Delaware... I also hunt out of Franklin County, PA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from NY. I do some hunting down in centre County

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys!
I been lurking round here for bout 4 yrs. Back then it was Red squirrel and three or four other guys that would post.Between this sight and the hunting beast ,a guy can learn a lot! I read all of Eberharts books and that got me in a saddle and eventually found Saddlehunter. I hunt Pa and Md.,public and private land,and what ever stand it takes to get the job done. Like, climbers,hang-ons,permanent,Treesaddle,Guidios Web,or modified Sit-drag. The sit-drag was fun to make and I will modify another one,but, I will be ordering a Mantis. Been killing deer for 32 yrs and if the Good Lord is willing I will keep on for another 32!
I am still the lurker type but hopefully I will contribute a little here and there since I broke the ice with this one!
Welcome from Michigan.

Hi guys!

Great to have you here and you should have another 32 years in you.

Lycoming County PA here hunt NE corner 4D/4E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back