• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for .22 parts...

M. Wilson

my Spring rod that feeds the magazine tube on my .22 is worn slap out. It’s just a cheap semi auto 16 shot .22 long rifle. If it matters, it’s an old Sears And Roebuck plunked, but I need a replacement Rod for it. Obviously they don’t make these firearms anymore, so what are my options? Will any manufacturers rod work? Does anyone have one they don’t need or use? I’d like to get this thing running again

Attachments

• C899A22A-9BC9-4AC8-9E3D-DBF3C76725AB.jpeg
    C899A22A-9BC9-4AC8-9E3D-DBF3C76725AB.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 10
my Spring rod that feeds the magazine tube on my .22 is worn slap out. It’s just a cheap semi auto 16 shot .22 long rifle. If it matters, it’s an old Sears And Roebuck plunked, but I need a replacement Rod for it. Obviously they don’t make these firearms anymore, so what are my options? Will any manufacturers rod work? Does anyone have one they don’t need or use? I’d like to get this thing running again
have you tried Numrich?

Is the "plug" on the bottom coming out? If so, you can put it back in and "roll" a lip around it. The tube is soft enough that you can do this by putting the tube on a hard surface at a 60 degree angle and roll it back and forth. Anything more than 60 degrees or so and the shells will hang up.

Is the "plug" on the bottom coming out? If so, you can put it back in and "roll" a lip around it. The tube is soft enough that you can do this by putting the tube on a hard surface at a 60 degree angle and roll it back and forth. Anything more than 60 degrees or so and the shells will hang up.
The spring is worn out. Once I fire it, it’s not strong enough to load the next round

Back