• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for a trophyline ambush lite saddle

dejesum84

Hi guys. I'm in the GTA and am absolutely new to tree saddles. I've narrowed my choices down to the ambush lite. Of course any experienced opinions on attaining my first saddle are just as welcomed. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

most hunters' opinions would tell you to go a different route from my findings on here. The TL and the Mantis are the 2 most criticized saddles on here for comfort. buy once cry once, check out the "ultimate saddle review" by MADHUNTS...

Those pouches on the TL are nice though!

most hunters' opinions would tell you to go a different route from my findings on here. The TL and the Mantis are the 2 most criticized saddles on here for comfort. buy once cry once, check out the "ultimate saddle review" by MADHUNTS...

Those pouches on the TL are nice though!
Yes! I have watched this video. It's great. I have broadened my options. I realized that comfort is king. I recently bought a phantom and a cruzr xc. Trying out the 2 to see what fits me best. Thanks for the reply.

Sounds like you made a great choice. My moneys on you choosing the cruzer xc. Phantom was hyped up mantis i.m.o.

Lol ya man. The consensus seems to be in favor of the xc. I just got my phantom today actually. It feels amazing walking around in it. Haven't got my tethers yet so waiting to see how it sits. Can't wait!

Back