• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking to purchase a new quiver

jgleas114

SH Member
Looking to purchase a new quiver. My arrows are just shy of 30 inches and I shoot Maasai Broadheads. I want to be able to hang the quiver on my sys strap. I currently have the G5 quiver. While it is secure, it leaves my fletching exposed. I don't usually bring more than 3 arrows with me.

What is everyone using?

Looking to purchase a new quiver. My arrows are just shy of 30 inches and I shoot Maasai Broadheads. I want to be able to hang the quiver on my sys strap. I currently have the G5 quiver. While it is secure, it leaves my fletching exposed. I don't usually bring more than 3 arrows with me.

What is everyone using?
Most quivers leave your fletching exposed.
Did you mean this quiver leaves parts of your broadheads exposed? I currently use a Tight-Spott Quiver. Have used several over the forty years I’ve been bowhunting. I really like the Tight-Spott. And it has a lifetime warranty.

Most quivers leave your fletching exposed.
Did you mean this quiver leaves parts of your broadheads exposed? I currently use a Tight-Spott Quiver. Have used several over the forty years I’ve been bowhunting. I really like the Tight-Spott. And it has a lifetime warranty.

Sorry expose meaning the fletching extends past the cam/limbs. I was looking at the redline 3 arrow quiver the other day.

Kwikee quivers made in Acme Michigan are hard to beat also. Usually around or under $30

Same situation here. I am considering one of these

Good to know kwikee is in Michigan! We sure have a lot of archery related businesses here

Same situation here. I am considering one of these

Good to know kwikee is in Michigan! We sure have a lot of archery related businesses here
This one from Athens Archery @Horn posted looks like a good option too. I like that it doesn’t require you to mount it to your sight block or bracket.

that's the foamless version of my favorite quiver for 3 blade heads which is this

cheap, sturdy, light, and you can slide the quiver upward on the mounting bracket to get the arrows behind the bow's silhouette

Back