• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looks like we're about to have another entry

Someone posted a teaser for them a few months back, but I hadn't heard anything since.......

I remember seeing a teaser end of last year and nothing since. Any idea when they plan on releasing?

I remember seeing a teaser end of last year and nothing since. Any idea when they plan on releasing?

Website says the COVID situation has delayed the relese and they are unsure of a date as their manufacturer switched over to make PPE.

Does anyone think that this will eventually push prices back down? How close are we to the top of the curve?

Does anyone think that this will eventually push prices back down? How close are we to the top of the curve?
I sure hope so. I see a lot of nice things I want but just cant justify the prices for myself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Another small manufacturer won't change things. It's gonna take outsourcing to covid-country by a big player to do that. By the time that were to happen, I think you'd see saddles riding up the buttcrack of every Bubba, Joe, and Jr., and Bubba Joe Jr. at the WMA parking lot.

Edit: actually, I suppose trophyline already kinda did that (outsourcing.) I doubt you'll see much cheaper pricing than that. Cloth and webbing is cheap, insurance isn't. Why cut into your margins if folks are buying?

Another small manufacturer won't change things. It's gonna take outsourcing to covid-country by a big player to do that. By the time that were to happen, I think you'd see saddles riding up the buttcrack of every Bubba, Joe, and Jr., and Bubba Joe Jr. at the WMA parking lot.

Edit: actually, I suppose trophyline already kinda did that (outsourcing.) I doubt you'll see much cheaper pricing than that. Cloth and webbing is cheap, insurance isn't. Why cut into your margins if folks are buying?
Aren't WE "Covid-country" at this point?...

I’d hope a climbing company (metolius, misty mountain, etc) would jump in before Muddy etc that would not have experience in similar items.

Back