• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Loving my New Breed

DC10

Got my New Breed BX32 on Friday...olive flag (olive color with overlaid Stars and Stripes. Loving it!

Anyone else (other than G2) shooting a New Breed?

Attachments

• IMG_0158.jpeg
    IMG_0158.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 105
I shot a Genetix for the past four years. It was a nice bow. Got replaced by a buttery-smooth Prime Centergy this year though.

I've been looking at these hard. It's too late for this year but I think this will be the next bow I buy. How do you like your rest (looks like a gen7)? I love your setup.

Looks awesome, ive also been looking at new breed for a few months now. Probably going to be my next bow...

I've been looking at these hard. It's too late for this year but I think this will be the next bow I buy. How do you like your rest (looks like a gen7)? I love your setup.
Thanks! Yes, it's a Gen 7. It's my first drop-away rest. It's super simplistic and works flawlessly. And if the drop-away cord ever got cut, it's super simple to fix. (The rest in the video isn't the Gen 7 version but replacing the cord is the same exact process.)

So I decided to replace my very old and trusty Mathews Q2XL. I was alway into longer, slower bows with heavy arrows. Now that I saddle hunt Beast style I think I need a new one for next year. Something shorter and lighter. That New Breed 32 may fit the bill. All for next year of course...I am lobbing those logs right now just where I need ‘em to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was really close to getting one. It was either that or the prime centergy. I ended up finding a good deal on a year old bowtech realm x but I like that new breed and prime are the little guys comparatively and are making equal quality bows.

Back