• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG double step release

AntlerAddict76

Anybody hear anything on when these will be available?? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the doubles just sit up against the Ambush? I was hoping they integrated a little better. What about those J-Hooks LWCG offers? Could those be used to secure them to the Ambush? Is there a way to put two doubles on the left and two on the right to even the load?

Spoke w Brenda @ LWCG, said this week or next. Subscribe to their newsletter for notification when they drop!

Spoke w Brenda @ LWCG, said this week or next. Subscribe to their newsletter for notification when they drop!

hmmm... Andre said last week on FB then Monday now... ????

The original standoff were threaded ends of the bolts. Now they are the square head end of the bolts. Looks like the bolts are held on with lock nuts. I just don't like the standoff design being bolts. I think they could have engineered a standoff that could stack. Kind of like the GWB. Bolts are cheap. I'd also love to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
I think my main concern w the new stand off is toe distance to tree

Me and a buddy from work are working on our own sticks similar to these using bolts and on the prototype we made the bolts held very well and the stick would stick to the tree when you took the strap off. We haven't done lots of testing yet but so far it did work very well.

Me and a buddy from work are working on our own sticks similar to these using bolts and on the prototype we made the bolts held very well and the stick would stick to the tree when you took the strap off. We haven't done lots of testing yet but so far it did work very well.

Nice. Good feedback, thx!

Back