• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG Minis

iamcorey

Might have already been discussed but I can’t find it. Did they increase the price of their minis by $100? I sure don’t remember them being the same price as the full length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None I’ve heard. Also did nt ask.. At the rate they are selling I can’t blame them.

None I’ve heard. Also did nt ask.. At the rate they are selling I can’t blame them.
I emailed asking about the price increase. The response I received was that The $299 price was a mistake. The hundred dollar increase was correcting that mistake

I emailed asking about the price increase. The response I received was that The $299 price was a mistake. The hundred dollar increase was correcting that mistake

haha... that’s funny.

They have been that $299 price since they were released. Now they released the doublesteps which Andrae said himself are easier to cut. They priced them at $100 ea and people gobbled them up. So they jacked the price of the minis and fulls up to.

I would not be surprised if they jack the price of the 1.0 to $750 since people are paying that for the .5 that uses way less material.

Nothing more than pure greed. Nothing more nothing less... greed!

haha... that’s funny.

They have been that $299 price since they were released. Now they released the doublesteps which Andrae said himself are easier to cut. They priced them at $100 ea and people gobbled them up. So they jacked the price of the minis and fulls up to.

I would not be surprised if they jack the price of the 1.0 to $750 since people are paying that for the .5 that uses way less material.

Nothing more than pure greed. Nothing more nothing less... greed!

Is this greed or capitalism? Maybe sometimes the line between the two becomes blurred.

It’s a free market. No one forces u to pay for it. Put yourself in their shoes if markets dictate. A price increase u increase why give away profit

It’s a free market. No one forces u to pay for it. Put yourself in their shoes if markets dictate. A price increase u increase why give away profit

Greed or capitalism is an acceptable answer. Claiming pricing mistake when asked directly is weak sauce.

They could probably say anything and people would still throw money at them.

Is this greed or capitalism? Maybe sometimes the line between the two becomes blurred.

It’s greed. They already set their price.

Yea. Agree
Be upfront as Customer I’m ok with that. You have to keep the lights on. If I don't like the price wait for a sale or get second hand.

When u put good marketing +hype+ small batches. It equals high demand and more possible profit. Genius buissness really

It’s greed. They already set their price.

And have every right to change it. Do you disagree when there is a sale? No... you buy it an feel u got one over... again free market

Greed or capitalism is an acceptable answer. Claiming pricing mistake when asked directly is weak sauce.

They could probably say anything and people would still throw money at them.

It’s about the same as when they claimed the horrendously low edge quality of their waterjetting was purposely done for better camouflage.

It's interesting to see how people react to pricing, both increases and decreases.

We're lucky that none of us actually have to hunt to survive (excluding guides/outfitters, etc.) and this is, more or less, a recreational activity that we voluntarily participate in.

It’s about the same as when they claimed the horrendously low edge quality of their waterjetting was purposely done for better camouflage.

Can’t argue that. Call a spade a spade. And people would of still paid full price

Back