• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

March Beast Sticks

Ols

Anybody receive their beast sticks yet this month-old or get any notification?

I placed a “March preorder” last November (on Black Friday) and received an email from Beastgear this weekend indicating that the supply chain is impacted by the global pandemic. The email indicated that delivery would happen by May 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my own similar to these with Dano's standoffs, a drill press, verticle band saw and a mill and my sticks cost right about $50 a piece ($40 for the standoffs) . Now it took me about ten hours to drill all of the holes and make the steps. I don't understand with as cheap as aluminum is why Beast Sticks can't be made at a shop in the states. I am not a genius business man but they have been sold out every batch before they are produced. You would think that with the demand the price could be raised a bit and they would still sell quite well. I'm not criticizing just wondering.

20200203_164553.jpg

Anyone get their Beast stick March orders yet?

18” beast sticks?

What about the Beast treestand? Will it ever be produced?

^^^ I heard it will be very soon for the stand. Haven't heard anything on the sticks yet. I have some on pre order, but been thinking about cancelling and going with the hawk's but I'm not sure I will like them.

I received an email saying mine were shipped. According to UPS tracking they should be at my house tommorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The antler brackets are heavier now. That is the only difference I could see but I think they may have changed the hole pattern also on the stick I will have to compare from one of my last run sticks. I can take a pic tomorrow if you want. Don't get to leave work till 6:30am.

The antler brackets are heavier now. That is the only difference I could see but I think they may have changed the hole pattern also on the stick I will have to compare from one of my last run sticks. I can take a pic tomorrow if you want. Don't get to leave work till 6:30am.

if you can that would be great’

I compared the new stick to the old one and the only difference I could find is the antler brackets. All the holes are the same. Weight of new stick without strap is 1 lb 10.3 oz. Pic has all 3 versions of antler brackets. Newest version is on the right. Screenshot_20200526-074138.pngScreenshot_20200526-074133.png

Yup, no problem. The newest ones are alittle thicker in the web then the gen 1's. Either way I am sure they will be fine. I haven't had a problem with the other two styles.

Back