• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Meat Eater Podcast Live Tour

donnieballgame

Not sure if folks listen to the Meateater Podcast, I love it, it's a lot easier for me than watching the shows, but they are doing a live tour, see they link below. I'm going to the Columbus OH show on the 21st of June, anyone else going?

https://www.meateater.live

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not sure if folks listen to the Meateater Podcast, I love it, it's a lot easier for me than watching the shows, but they are doing a live tour, see they link below. I'm going to the Columbus OH show on the 21st of June, anyone else going?

https://www.meateater.live

Like that podcast a lot, IMO it's much better than that highly-scripted TV show. Funniest part is when Rinella rips on his buddies or lets slip with the "sunsabiches" or the bear attack episodes. Let us know how the live event goes, have fun.

Like that podcast a lot, IMO it's much better than that highly-scripted TV show. Funniest part is when Rinella rips on his buddies or lets slip with the "sunsabiches" or the bear attack episodes. Let us know how the live event goes, have fun.
Will do, trying to get my brother to go....

Awesome time at the MeatEater Live Event last night in Columbus OH, didn't get a picture with Ryan Calleghan or Kevin Murphy, but I got to meet Steve, Yanis Kevin Murphy and Mark Kenyon(wired to hunt).

Oh and I did take to Mark about Saddlehunting sounds like he's gonna give it a try, when I asked Steve he laughed lol
14e09cd4a42eb6ddfcfddf09d0c7da39.jpg
288a0a2b8a20a8329329f97a0895c499.jpg
8bab679f06568e33fce553a56cdf8398.jpg

He's got a bunch of books out. I asked him to do a podcast on Dad's getting their kiddos into hunting and recommendations etc., and he asked if l thought a book was a good idea, so we may be seeing another one.

I wish they would swing south. We get short changed all the time on these tours. That is awesome

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Back