• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mega millions

MattMan81

SH Member
If you didn't know the mega millions hit 1 billion. Anyone interested is doing a SH group? I would get the tickets. But gotta do it soon. I think before 9 tommorow? I would take the money. Get the tickets, and email you copies of the tickets. Split what ever the winnings are. Any interest?

Can u imagine the purchases.... not the obvious... debt, house, family homes type stuff you'd pay off first... but once the fun money starts rolling..... 400 acres... yup... that's my first purchase...then I dunno... maybe let the kids get an ice cream or something

Could we just say "I'm in" and post a pic of our tickets here? Maybe that's just asking for a hit man since one of us will probably win...

Can u imagine the purchases.... not the obvious... debt, house, family homes type stuff you'd pay off first... but once the fun money starts rolling..... 400 acres... yup... that's my first purchase...then I dunno... maybe let the kids get an ice cream or something
400 acres? You misspelled 400,000.

Could we just say "I'm in" and post a pic of our tickets here? Maybe that's just asking for a hit man since one of us will probably win...
The problem is if multiple guys win a few bucks here or there. Ideally in a lottery pool we always just kept playing something untill it was gone. Take the winnings and keep rolling it into something. Unless we are only in it for the million or bust.

If their is enough people interested I'll do it.
Say "I'm in" if your interested. If we get at least 5 people I'll do it. You PP me $10. I'll buy the tickets, than email everyone who chipped in the tickets. Any winnings that pay everyone back their $10 or more will be given back. Less than that and I will just roll it over into another drawing. If for some reason no one wins, I will take any winning money and buy more tickets. Everything split equally minus lawyer fees to set up the winning.

Back