• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Meth head squatter?

Spence71

Okay. So maybe it’s a stereotype but still. Got this dude coming and gong all over our lease. If I were at a Walmart I’d expect to see this idiot trying to get pics taken. But out there? There’s nothing. We have 400 acres surrounded by swamp and dense woods. There’s talk of a “hunt” happening Saturday am. At least walking to see if we can find evidence

Silly squatter. Meet mr buckshot. Hahahaha.

f4ac1dd01067e4be9e9f049ce1047616.jpg
319b201c5c831dae082c5fd770106cd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d rather have a beer and hear the stories that last fella has to tell, rather than an armed confrontation. But man, it’s never not surprising to see the different ways folks live. Good luck! Keep us posted on this adventure

Might want to notify the authorities and tread lightly. I'd have my suspicions about someone trying to be that secretive/secluded back in the woods. Could have a long line of criminal history and for all you know you may help solve a case. Then again it could just be a meth head.

Our “head lease” guy (signed the contract, is following up with leasing company/land owner. Then going to the po-po.

He’s all over the food plots that have been planted over the past couple months.

Really I just don’t wanna be in a tree and have him sneak out. Or one of the kids (13-15) that will be solo hunting (a stand away) and how do they deal with that. The priory was pretty well marked and has another 300 signs up. Would be hard to say he didn’t know.

You sure those are jorts and not a mini jirt?

The jury is still out. When he walked in an hour before that he was wearing pants.

And what’s up with the beach cruise in the woods. Oh. With a popped chain no less.

Too many little things to be above the sketchy line

And sorry to have posted that 15 times. Kept towing me there was an error. Oops

I worked with a guy who took more joy in hunting for game cams and photo bombing them (in some very hilarious ways) rather than hunting the deer. After many warnings he was finally voted out of the club he was in. But just an example of something it can be other than what we generally expect.

Might want to notify the authorities and tread lightly. I'd have my suspicions about someone trying to be that secretive/secluded back in the woods. Could have a long line of criminal history and for all you know you may help solve a case. Then again it could just be a meth head.

Yeah. If he’s local I’m sure they know him if he’s that sort of dude. We got broken into years ago and when I said some thing about the guy lived down the street that had been seen in our front pourchnwhen we were gone... the cop said “Daniel... Daniel Robbins??” They appeared to be old acquaintances. And that was the big old city of Charlotte NC.

Oh yeah. Mr Robbins was part of our house burglary. They found stuff in his living room. Literally 3 doors down the road.

I worked with a guy who took more joy in hunting for game cams and photo bombing them (in some very hilarious ways) rather than hunting the deer. After many warnings he was finally voted out of the club he was in. But just an example of something it can be other than what we generally expect.

The other thought is a few printed pics letting him know we are seeing him etc. but move the cameras first. Most aren’t locked up I’m guessing.

Be real careful. Someone like that, if not dealt with respectfully and appropriately, could easily turn into an absolute menace for y'all. He'll know who's "evicting" him, and you don't want to create an enemy of someone who has little or nothing to lose. That said, letting him continue to come and go freely is no good either, so it's a pickle, to be sure.

Are you guys trappers as well? Could put a small baggy of crystal blue persuasion inside a large conibear trap and see what you catch... :p;)

Okay. So maybe it’s a stereotype but still. Got this dude coming and gong all over our lease. If I were at a Walmart I’d expect to see this idiot trying to get pics taken. But out there? There’s nothing. We have 400 acres surrounded by swamp and dense woods. There’s talk of a “hunt” happening Saturday am. At least walking to see if we can find evidence

Silly squatter. Meet mr buckshot. Hahahaha.

f4ac1dd01067e4be9e9f049ce1047616.jpg
319b201c5c831dae082c5fd770106cd7.jpg

Believe id have some authority with me when yall go on that hunt. U may walk into something you don't wanna find

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Now there’s a thought.... hahahaha

Actually, the more I look at that photo, you better call the cops. Kids bike, kids backpack, shorts that are way too small. :oops:

Back