• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Missouri Meetup

trailblazer75

It was mentioned in another thread that a lot of Missouri boys are popping up here and that perhaps a "mini saddlepalooza" might be in order.

Would many folks have interest in that? If so, we can discuss it here and setup a date/time/location and do a little workshop/cookout and meetup. Be a great chance to show off gear, try other setups and make some new buddies!

As most Missouri boys know, we're blessed with lots and lots of public land and access is relatively easy.

What does everyone think?

I’m in...not sure time frame you are thinking, but, being a teacher, during the summer is the best time for me.

I might have to join in on this... live in KS now but don’t think there are a ton of us around here. I grew up in the Springfield area and could drop the fam off at the in laws on the way.

I’m guessing most everyone would want it over a weekend. One day? Two?

I think it’s sensible to meet in the central portion of the state since it sounds like we’re and far flung for the most part. What do you guys think?

Does early August make sense, since that would give us time to warm up and get the preseason started off with some new saddle thoughts just in time to order before season hits?

Depending on dates I would probably try to make that as well. If the southern border is open LOL. The park/archery range where they have Mojam might be a good location if that is an option. Not sure who to contact about availability though. It would meet the central location.

Back