• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Muddy pro 1 stick

ETarrant

SH Member
It seems to me this would be a great option to convert to a one stick? Correct me if I'm wrong. I've been thinking about dabbling into the one sticking and I have 4 of the original muddy pro sticks.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Yes.
Hi from Seacoast.
It’s good to go as is or you can add a stick platform that is compatible for 1” tube. (Bolt size might be 5/16 vs 1/4)
It’s heavy, the standoffs could be upgraded and aider options are limited compared to high end “1 sticks”.
I have one as a back up or if I want to use with a standalone platform.
Just saw your other thread . Also have a Method 1 if you are in the area to try it. My recon edges it out but it’s a pretty solid option.

Yep @TreeCreep and I one stick big time on the sea coast and we both have the muddy pro stick to use as a back up we both run UP with EWO products and perfer that stick and if your in the area you can definitely try our gear

@TreeCreep and @Razorbak66 thank you so much for that opportunity . I was thinking of changing to a platform on the top of the stick and replacing the bottom step with one of Dano's steps with the aider.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

You got to meet with us and try our gear you’ll get some ideas on what you want to do we got quite a bit of stuff

On second thought don’t do it.
You’ll end up with a bunch of stuff.

Back