• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My DIY mule der adventure ~VIDEO~

flinginairos

Vendor Rep
I posted the story and photos earlier, but finally got the video done showing this awesome adventure! I honestly try to capture the best footage I can and this trip was no exception. Carrying camera gear adds weight, but it's for SURE worth it!! Hope you guys will check it out!

Wow awesome hunt and awesome video. That is on my bucket list

Just awesome. Love Wyoming. You guys did your homework and it obviously paid off. Top notch video.

Great video! You did a studio quality film job. I am going on my first mule deer hunt this month in Colorado. Going with a buddy who is elk hunting. No clue what I am doing and I hear the mule deer won't be nearly as visible that late in the season and it not being rut yet but it looks like it will be worth it just to see that kind of country. I can't wait for the experience.

Great video! You did a studio quality film job. I am going on my first mule deer hunt this month in Colorado. Going with a buddy who is elk hunting. No clue what I am doing and I hear the mule deer won't be nearly as visible that late in the season and it not being rut yet but it looks like it will be worth it just to see that kind of country. I can't wait for the experience.

You’ll have a great time! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted the story and photos earlier, but finally got the video done showing this awesome adventure! I honestly try to capture the best footage I can and this trip was no exception. Carrying camera gear adds weight, but it's for SURE worth it!! Hope you guys will check it out!
Awesome story telling. High quality footage, voice over, and music enhances without over powering. Artistic without slow mo upon contrasty slow mo, good job man!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Awesome story telling. High quality footage, voice over, and music enhances without over powering. Artistic without slow mo upon contrasty slow mo, good job man!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

I’m always loving your video content man! Especially that buck from his bed video you did last year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back