• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My next Saddle upgrade

How do you shoot out of either of those? Seems like a lot things to shoot around.
Never used one so just wondering?

What happens when you turn or rotate around the tree if is not strait like a telephone pole?

The weak side shot approach of swinging the broadhead past the tether always makes
Me nervous.

It’s funny I have made probably a half dozen over the bridge weak side shots with my bow. I didn’t even think or worry about how to execute. They happened so fast I didn’t have time to. Bang bang. We do amazing things when we’re focused and adrenaline is going.

As far as leaning trees - The same thing that happens in any other saddle. I just have two options to control myself (my feet just like anyone in a saddle, and the fork).

Also, there’s other tricks but they involve screwing things jnto trees and we don’t do that!

It’s funny I have made probably a half dozen over the bridge weak side shots with my bow. I didn’t even think or worry about how to execute. They happened so fast I didn’t have time to. Bang bang. We do amazing things when we’re focused and adrenaline is going.

As far as leaning trees - The same thing that happens in any other saddle. I just have two options to control myself (my feet just like anyone in a saddle, and the fork).

Also, there’s other tricks but they involve screwing things jnto trees and we don’t do that!
Yeah, I actually killed a buck using that technique with my compound this fall. But I generally prefer to avoid having the broadhead anywhere near my tether and whenever possible swing around 180deg and rest the tether across my chest.

I ordered my JX3 today after I sent an email asking the company to look at a used one that I found for sale and tell me what might be missing or worn ? They took so much time actually considering my request for information about this used one and offered so much indepth information and advice that it melted any resistance to spending the full amount on a new JX3. Their customer support on something that was going to net them $0.00 money, and the time they spent really looking and considering helping me buy someone's used saddle, and the detailing of all the things that have been improved on since the used saddle was made .... I mean it's just a no Brainer, I want to be doing business with more businesses like this.

Money well spent, and I don't have it in my hands yet. I am more than sure this company will exceed my expectations.

Back