• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Name this Loc On

three5x5s

Name and year for the solid platform stand along side a Super Spirit.

Loc on 1.JPG

loc on 2.JPG

loc on 3.JPG

Attachments

• loc on 4.JPG
    loc on 4.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 23
They both weight 7-8 lbs. I thought the platform stand was a Mag IIIP or a LEM cut down but it not, the stand has no modifications. Platform is 21 long by 20 wide with a 17-18 seat height. I'm way behind on the Loc Ons and wanted to know what I have, its a cool stand whatever it is. the short seat height make it way shorter than the Super Spirit when folded up. I'm short so it will be easier to carry. This is the stand I was asking about in the classifieds. Thanks

I have one just like that but the platform is wood

That's 100% an lem. Used to have grey carpet on it that rotted off.

Guy I bought it from said it was a Super, but I bet you are right. As for the Lem, I got a Amsteel Whoopie for it and going to order a new seat. For the platform would it be better to add emery cloth strips like you put on deck steps or spray strips of the line X stuff. Still would like to try one of the Windwalkers,

I'm glad its a reg. Spirit, If he had sent me a Super it would hang down pretty far on my back at 5"4 ( transporting). The folding stands look much easier to carry. But I haven't carried these yet. I'll stay optimistic till proven wrong. Thanks to all for responding. I'm enjoying learning new things and new projects.

I'm glad its a reg. Spirit, If he had sent me a Super it would hang down pretty far on my back at 5"4 ( transporting). The folding stands look much easier to carry. But I haven't carried these yet. I'll stay optimistic till proven wrong. Thanks to all for responding. I'm enjoying learning new things and new projects.
The spirit is a great stand and packs quite well. Thats the older one with only 1 cross support and thinner side rails making it lighter too. Probably 8.25ish with a spred rope.

Back