• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New and Excited

BoWMob Outdoors

Hey everyone, I’m new to the saddle hunting concept. I’ve recently been trying to do all my research before actually purchasing my first saddle. I’ve been listening to podcasts and watching every YouTube video I could find. I’m in Rome, Georgia. Hope everyone is well and any tips y’all could provide would be great! Thanks and God Bless.

Your in the right place .

This is the one of most helpful group of guys you’ll ever meet.

Also a lot of innovation going on with all the diverse knowledge & skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I’m just trying to soak up all the knowledge I can. I’m planning on ordering a kestrel within the next couple of weeks. Seems like the best fit for me, at least I hope anyway.

Another Georgia guy! Welcome to your new favorite hobby!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I appreciate it. Your videos have been super helpful. I just wanted a better option when hunting. I mainly hunt a club in Middle Georgia. However, when I do hunt my local WMA, packing in a climber just wears me out, considering I try to get as far away from the roadside hunters as I can.

Welcome to the site. I’m in Georgia also. This is a great place to learn. And a great time for someone to enter the saddle hunting world.

15 ounces. Built to hold 5,000 lbs, and the best accessory and platform system in the game. Good luck beating that.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

15 ounces. Built to hold 5,000 lbs, and the best accessory and platform system in the game. Good luck beating that.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Will it come as a package like you can order the Kestrel? Or will it just be the saddle? And I’m curious if it’s set up more like a sit drag or more like a Kestrel with the leg straps? Price range?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back