• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Louisiana

Lalawman

Hey everyone, just came across this site and love it already. Have been saddle hunting for close to 10 years now and love every moment of it. Would love to meet some of the Louisiana saddle hunters if possible.

Thanks, do you travel north toward natchitoches to hunt any public in Kisatchi

No haven’t yet. I just moved here last aug so I hunting the polk and Peason ridge wma. I’m about to head to PA for awhile but when I get back maybe we can get a LA hang out going on. I’m down to drive to meet some fellas and check out different set ups.

Sent from parts unknown

No haven’t yet. I just moved here last aug so I hunting the polk and Peason ridge wma. I’m about to head to PA for awhile but when I get back maybe we can get a LA hang out going on. I’m down to drive to meet some fellas and check out different set ups.

Sent from parts unknown

Sounds good to me man, looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back