• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from MO

EarthWormLee

Hello everyone!

Fairly new to saddle hunting, but been hunting off and on for 30 years. The Marine Corps took priority for 22 of those 30 years, so probably only have 10-12 seasons in. Now I am retired and can spend a little more time on myself. I have been fortunate enough to harvest black tail, elk, mule deer, white tail, hogs, turkey and javelina in my adventures. No real skill, most of it was just dumb luck. But sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lee

Welcome!!! Where at in MO?

Not sure if you saw the Missouri Meet Up thread or not but we are having a get together and hunt in 2 weeks at Truman lake. Should have a nice variety of gear from different guys to check out.

Also, thank you for your service!!

Welcome!!! Where at in MO?

Not sure if you saw the Missouri Meet Up thread or not but we are having a get together and hunt in 2 weeks at Truman lake. Should have a nice variety of gear from different guys to check out.

Also, thank you for your service!!

That sounds great! Unfortunately, after I retired I got a job as a defense contractor (Stick with what you know I guess. Haha.) and will be in Kentucky during the meet up. Truman does have some nice deer around it, at least from what I have seen while crappie fishing. Good luck to you all.

Hello everyone!

Fairly new to saddle hunting, but been hunting off and on for 30 years. The Marine Corps took priority for 22 of those 30 years, so probably only have 10-12 seasons in. Now I am retired and can spend a little more time on myself. I have been fortunate enough to harvest black tail, elk, mule deer, white tail, hogs, turkey and javelina in my adventures. No real skill, most of it was just dumb luck. But sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lee

Semper Fi

Back