• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from Ohio

OHtard

Just getting back into bowhunting. Been shooting target. 3d, and indoor with compound, and trad gear, for a long time. Figured I would make the time to get back into the woods more, and the saddle seemed way like a way better option than my current climber having in the garage.
I ordered the trophy line kit, a set of muddy pro sticks, and a ring of steps platform. can't wait to have it all ready for the last month of archery season. I have been stalking the forum for a few weeks, and finally decided to join. The amount of info is great.

Just getting back into bowhunting. Been shooting target. 3d, and indoor with compound, and trad gear, for a long time. Figured I would make the time to get back into the woods more, and the saddle seemed way like a way better option than my current climber having in the garage.
I ordered the trophy line kit, a set of muddy pro sticks, and a ring of steps platform. can't wait to have it all ready for the last month of archery season. I have been stalking the forum for a few weeks, and finally decided to join. The amount of info is great.
Welcome from Pa but I hunt Ohio more than I hunt Pa.
Where in Ohio are you?

Not too far from PA. I am in Parkman, south east of Cleveland about 45 min.

Thanks. Love me some NC. I spend a lot of time in Brevard, NC mountain biking and fishing.

Welcome from Lake County, Ohio. I am enjoying my first season in a saddle (Tethrd Mantis).

Welcome from Lake County, Ohio. I am enjoying my first season in a saddle (Tethrd Mantis).
Thanks. Just south of you in Parkman. Mainly hunt the Akron watershed property.

Welcome from Florida. The home of Monster Large mouth Bass.

Back