• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New guy from RI

Wolfie

Hi everyone,
Second year hunter and wanting to dive into the saddle hunting world. I’ve been listening to some of the podcasts and looking forward to eventually getting a saddle. I was using a bulky climber last year and after buying a hang on and a used lone wolf climber for this year I’ve considered going straight to the saddle. So far the info on the site has helped a lot.
Thanks

Awesome, welcome! Just do it, sell the climbers, lol. What were you using to climb for the hang on? I would keep the hang on and sell the climbers. I also wouldn't spend all of your money on the saddle, I'm a sitdrag, rock climbing harness guy, hard to beat the price. Oh and a fleece saddle with the RCH is even cheaper!

Also check out the new saddle hunter info section link below.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome, welcome! Just do it, sell the climbers, lol. What were you using to climb for the hang on? I would keep the hang on and sell the climbers. I also wouldn't spend all of your money on the saddle, I'm a sitdrag, rock climbing harness guy, hard to beat the price. Oh and a fleece saddle with the RCH is even cheaper!

Also check out the new saddle hunter info section link below.
I picked up an alpha tech on amazon for 65 about 6 months ago, it was a good deal so I had to do it! Still don’t have sticks for it though, I’m all tossed up. So many options. I’m up for the diy version of the saddle. So looking forward to many hours staring at my phone reading all these posts.

Back