• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from Massachusetts

masaddleman

Hey guys, found this website and forum via John Eberhart on the Wired to hunt podcast

Cant wait to use a saddle this season and see how it translates to the Massachusetts woods

Welcome from Duxbury MA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Bordeaux France, only temporary, so welcome from Arkansas. I actually grew up in the good old Berkshire Mountains of western MA

wow had a friend that had a camp in heath. Hunted it 20 yrs ago. Hardly a track anywhere. Has that changed?

Oh yeh it’s not like that anymore I’m trying to get more mobile so I can go after those hard to reach places up here what are you using for a saddle ?

Kestral and mantis on the way. Haven't hunted from it yet but have practiced many a shot

I’d like to know which one you like better I’m hoping to order one soon

Back