• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member from rhode island

Milesb26

Hey all. Lurked here for a bit and now ive got my saddle in. Very excited to be a part of this community. Id put some serious time into deer hunting years ago with a climber and had zero luck. With the help of a few youtubers and this site im very excited about seriously raising my chances of harvesting my first deer or two. And hopefully a nice buck too! Ive always been an avid waterfowler so if anyone around me is into that feel free to give me a holler. Im very impressed at how cordial and helpful everyone is here. Im looking forward to hopefully getting my 100 posts in before the deer contest this fall. Thanks to everyone who makes this great forum what it is. Cheers gents and ladies

Welcome from Georgia. I'm a new saddle hunter too. Been a climber hunter for years, thought Id try a saddle. I can't wait till season.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Welcome from PA !! If you stick around you won’t have any problems getting 100 posts in lol. Glad to have another member Aboard. Yea this site and YouTube gold for just about anything hunting. Good luck this fall man!!!

Hey all. Lurked here for a bit and now ive got my saddle in. Very excited to be a part of this community. Id put some serious time into deer hunting years ago with a climber and had zero luck. With the help of a few youtubers and this site im very excited about seriously raising my chances of harvesting my first deer or two. And hopefully a nice buck too! Ive always been an avid waterfowler so if anyone around me is into that feel free to give me a holler. Im very impressed at how cordial and helpful everyone is here. Im looking forward to hopefully getting my 100 posts in before the deer contest this fall. Thanks to everyone who makes this great forum what it is. Cheers gents and ladies

I was stationed in Newport for a few years when I was in the Marines. I love RI. I was a s as stripped bass fly fishing addict back then. Now I’m a bow hunting addict. RI has a nice long season, your lucky to be a bow hunter in that state.

welcome to SH.

I never hunted RI when I was stationed in CT, but I brought a LOT of your trout home with me. Biggest brook trout I have ever caught. Average size was 18” and routinely caught them over 20”. It was amazing, lol

Welcome from Georgia. Just remember a saddle is just a tool. It doesn’t make deer magically appear in front of you just because you put it on. They actually magically appear behind you just like when using any other system. At least with a saddle you can still make the shot.

I was stationed in Newport for a few years when I was in the Marines. I love RI. I was a s as stripped bass fly fishing addict back then. Now I’m a bow hunting addict. RI has a nice long season, your lucky to be a bow hunter in that state.

welcome to SH.
Yep september 15th-feb 15th cant beat that

I never hunted RI when I was stationed in CT, but I brought a LOT of your trout home with me. Biggest brook trout I have ever caught. Average size was 18” and routinely caught them over 20”. It was amazing, lol
Yea dem does a pretty good job of growing those buggers round here

Back