• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New member out of western Mass

chas51

Saw saddle hunting on You Tube at the end of hunting season. I like what I have been seeing, wish I had known about it before. Starting to set up for it, for next season. Since I will be hunting a lot of public land, this looks to be the best way. Just ordered Silent Approach platform. I was looking at using the SitDrag with my safety harness. but may buy a mantis before the summer. Will see how this works for a 67 crossbow hunter.

Welcome from Upton. I got a buddy from Pelham coming out to the get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Arkansas! Where in Western MA are you from? I grew up in Plainfield, went to school at Mohawk Trail

Back