• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Saddle hunter from Ontario.

Scoob

Hi I'm new to saddle hunting, looking forward to trying this stlye of hunting for some remote places I hunt in Ontario. Are there any other Ontario saddle hunters on here. Where is everyone from? Thanks for having me on the group.

Scoob

Hi Scoob,
Welcome. I’m from Brighton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Huron county
Where are you located. What saddle do you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Welcome from Southwest Ontario. Saddle hunting is growing here for sure!

Reactions: MJH
Welcome Scoob, I’m also new to saddle hunting. This forum is amazing. You’ll learn so much. I’m near Guelph.

Go Team Canada!
Man, if this continues, we Canadians will have enough hunters for a saddlespiel of our own.

We probably should try something...easy to say but I suck at organizing so, harder to do

Back