• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new to saddle hunting

James lambert

hi buddies im new to this saddle hunting deal i been messing around with a tree climbing harness for acouple weeks now just to see if i would like it and the tree harness has made me want to become a saddle hunter the tree harness works good just not comfortable so looking for so information on which saddle to buy thank you james

Welcome to the site and saddle hunting! At the moment the aero hunter kestrel is the most popular saddle. ARC hunting just released a saddle also and the guido's web has been bought and is currently being redesigned. You can also pick up older saddles such as a trophyline tree saddle on the classifieds here if you're looking for other options.

Welcome to the club. Good luck not spending your life's savings and forget any spare time other than saddle mods and platform/ climbing improvements.

Welcome. There is a lot to learn here. Ask away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Prepare your wallet buying gear for saddle hunting is addictive!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi buddies im new to this saddle hunting deal i been messing around with a tree climbing harness for acouple weeks now just to see if i would like it and the tree harness has made me want to become a saddle hunter the tree harness works good just not comfortable so looking for so information on which saddle to buy thank you james

I’m new too, I have a kestrel and really like it...though I am still learning to use it this summer just got it late last year and didn’t want to use it until I knew how..so that’s what I’m doing now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m new too, I have a kestrel and really like it...though I am still learning to use it this summer just got it late last year and didn’t want to use it until I knew how..so that’s what I’m doing now.

Welcome
ffb59811cf019546aefd255a0d2bbd4b.jpg
698c9fb1477fec0320b12475827bb312.jpg
4635c40e38088b7eb7bd250ef80cafbc.jpg
5b9b8d457c339158d9130a1b9be5ec97.jpg
If your from the Hornet thought you might like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome
ffb59811cf019546aefd255a0d2bbd4b.jpg
698c9fb1477fec0320b12475827bb312.jpg
4635c40e38088b7eb7bd250ef80cafbc.jpg
5b9b8d457c339158d9130a1b9be5ec97.jpg
If your from the Hornet thought you might like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bongo!! My Dad was on the Hornet in WWII, the CV8 edition and the CV12 the first one was torpedoed in the Pacific he was in the Battle of Midway and The Doolittle RAID he was just 17 then and it messed him up pretty bad so to honor his memory and all who serve I use that tag

Thanks bongo!! My Dad was on the Hornet in WWII, the CV8 edition and the CV12 the first one was torpedoed in the Pacific he was in the Battle of Midway and The Doolittle RAID he was just 17 then and it messed him up pretty bad so to honor his memory and all who serve I use that tag

That's awesome USSHornet! People like your father helped secure our countries freedoms, then and now. Welcome aboard!!!

A lot of the gents are using amsteel for the bridge. I think most are still using the predator fir the tether.

I just recently put on some tubular webbing to see how I like that. May go ahead and do a amsteel as well and see which one I like better.

Back