• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to the group

Romulan

Hi all - I’ve been looking at this style for some time, and finally decided to pull the trigger on this after a very loud walk into public land with my summit climber. I’ve tried hang-on’s but they’re noisy too - wanted something with the comfort of my summit viper but portability is just as important.

With all that said I’ve been looking at the tetherd menace vs H2 slingshot - like the extra “cupping” for the “junk in the trunk” I’m a stocker person.

Both seem comparable in prices- what’s your experiences with both? I like the tether and stiffness of the linesman loops with the menace, but after reading Tethered’s website it seems that on the phantom is made in the USA - this is a niche market that I’d like to have it made here - am I wrong that the menace is made overseas?

The H2 is made in the USA in Michigan I believe.
Look at "Out On A Limb" products for platforms. I believe all his stuff is built with American steel on top of built like a tank and made in USA.

Welcome.
Yes I’m trying to go all made in AMERICA. Tough to do but we will get there

I have the Ridge Runner platform by OOAL and it is rock solid. Side note: I have only been on it and the Tethrd Predator.

Back