• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Michigan

Saddlehunter_Ryan

Hello guys, my name is Ryan. I’m living in the metro Detroit area of Michigan. I’m married with two kids and one on the way. Professionally, I’m a union Pipefitter out of Local 636. When I’m not working or spending time with my family I’m either out in the woods or out on the water. I am also a co-host on the Deerhunter Podcast. Just recently I picked up a Kestrel and I’ve been practicing my set up, take down and shooting. Just because switching things up to hunting from a saddle this season wasn’t a challenge enough this season I’m also hunting traditional. Looking forward to learning from this community!

Welcome from Sportsman's Paradise! I too am looking to make to jump into traditional bowhunting this year. It should be fun and maybe a little nerve-wracking. I'm just can't get over how much lighter a Trad bow is then a compound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back