• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Vermont

Vthntr

Jul 11, 2018
Just started my saddle hunting adventure. Should have a mantis at my doorstep end of the month and look forward to the next chapter of fun using it. Hope to learn from this site to shorten the learning curve. Been practicing from my rock harness and ring of screw ins 18 inches off the ground. Feels really natural. Can't wait.

bigjoe

Jan 10, 2015
VA
Welcome aboard. Good for you. I think you are going to like it.

donnieballgame

May 31, 2017
Welcome! Check out the new saddle hunter info section, specifically the glossary and the noobie info/advice, which is a good overview of pretty much everything.

Reactions: denots

BRAVEHEART

Jan 14, 2018
S/E Michigan
Just started my saddle hunting adventure. Should have a mantis at my doorstep end of the month and look forward to the next chapter of fun using it. Hope to learn from this site to shorten the learning curve. Been practicing from my rock harness and ring of screw ins 18 inches off the ground. Feels really natural. Can't wait.
Welcome from Michigan.

Vthntr

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you to all. So far my experience on the site has been great.