• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie in MA

WillK

Hi folks.
I'm a newbie to this saddle hunting thing. I've purchased most of my stuff - perch, helium sticks, ropeman's etc... Just waiting on the Phantom to come out to purchase the actual saddle (like the broad range of fit given I hunt some days near 80 when the CT season opens in September, and days where the high is 15 here in MA during Muzzleloader in late December).

I've met or observed via various forums many guys really loving saddles... and finally got curious enough to try given I hunt fully mobile, and it would be great to be able to have access to far more trees than my climber, and the lighter weight is pretty dang great too.

I've enjoyed learning by reading a number of threads here, and look forward to continue learning. Thanks for sharing your knowledge so freely!
Keep well

Last edited:
Thanks folks! I'm amazed at the number of north eastern folks! I hunt Z6-5-9 mostly jcam - may see you out there one of these days!

Have a super day folks -
Will

Back