• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newby from SWPA

ArcherAdam

Hello!

Really like this place. Trying to get back into saddle hunting. My first try was in 2010 with a neoprene ambush and muddy sticks. Needless to say the weight chased me away. Really liking the looks of these new light weight options and will be trying to take another crack at it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome. Where in SW PA you from?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You ever heard of a critter called a “side hill grouchy mouse”? Seems to be a SWPA phenomenon.

Thanks everyone. I am from Shaler but now live in Baldwin Boro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome from Louisiana. There are new options in saddles, platforms, sticks and steps since 2010. You should be able to find a saddle and climbing system that is an acceptable weight now.

Welcome! I'm a newby as well. From Canonsburg. Going to order a Mantis soon. Saddle hunting seems so simple yet deadly effective. Cant wait!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So that’s another “no” on the grouchy mouse? Got it.

Back