• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

North Alabama Free lunch today only!

gcr0003

SH Member
I got my car stuck this morning and I need a 4x4 and a chain/strap to come pull me out. I’m across the Decatur bridge on the right. Free lunch is in order. My phone might die because of the cold but If you meet me there at 12:30 ill be there. I greatly appreciate it. I have a watch.

Dropped pin
Near Tanner, AL 35671

Thanks

Last edited:
You know he has met presidents, astronauts and all kinds of people right? That’s awesome to run into him squirrel hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 9.17.40 PM.png

Sorry his name is Destin not Devin. But you ran into this dude in the public land squirrell woods lol.

Really some saddle hunters will do anything to meet a celebrity. Going 4 wheeling in a Honda has to be an original. Glad to see you having fun.

I’m not one to get star struck. Famous people are just humans to me. I didn’t even ask to take a picture. He said why’ve don’t you take a picture and send it to @Bama_Xander thatll freak him out haha. He seemed like a nice guy. He even invited me to come squirrel hunting or church some time.

That guys got the tools to really dive into bow tune and heavy foc....take him up on the tree rat hunt and talk it up... maybe he bust out the high speed camera

Back